Poetry About America
America is both the most loved country in the world and the most hated. Controversies follow the United States to every aspect of the political spectrum. What can be done to change this? How can America do better for one part of the world while worsening another?
To me, the United States of America is the best country in the world. It is full of every culture imaginable, every type of person, and every opportunity. However, over the past decadue plus, things haven't been quite the same as what they once were. Is this due to globalization? Is it due to greed?
These poems are meant to be patriotic but not in the original sense of the word. This poetry does not praise the United States for what it is, but they talk about what it should be or what has went wrong in hopes of citizens realizing it and changing the country for the better.
Personal American Poetry
- The American Dream. Is the greatness falling?
- America the Greedy. Greed may be the end of us.
- Fight. We must fight for ourselves.
- Greens. About the environmental political party.
- Liberals. About the far left political party.
- Libertarians. About the far right political party.
- Our Duty. We must do what it takes to fight injustice.
- Religious Conservatives. About the religious political party.